Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Watch Movies on PC 4 Free

hi, Need a place to watch Movies on PC 4 Free? Join me here n you can get the links to do just
that.

http://groups.google.com/group/ignent

I have watched over 1000 new movies these last 6

months before this post.

How about Bed Time Stories? well this movie came out Dec. 25 2009 in the

theaters. well guess what? I was able to watch it on-line free on my PC on Dec. 28th 2009. http://groups.google.com/group/ignent

That is what I call fast viewing features. I never thought it would be watchable befoer it

ever left the theaters, let alone before it was

available on a DVD or even in a rental place.

WOW, I have not rented a new movie for over 6

months now. These sites will take donations, and you do not

have to sign up or even become a member to watch

the free movies. http://groups.google.com/group/ignent

Oh yeah, I still have not donated any monies to

these sites as yet either, but I plan to since I

have watched so many movies for free, I feel I must contribute something Back as a

thank you to these sites or I will feel as if I

am abusing them. So go join me at the link and we can discuss

these movies and sites as well.

http://groups.google.com/group/ignent

some movies are auto downloaded to ur PC while u watch them if you have the free DiVX player that

is also a freebie

Youll just Love these sites as I do. http://groups.google.com/group/ignent

No comments:

Post a Comment